Next Order Coupon
Drive repeat sales with Next Order Coupons
Getting a repeat sale is much easier than acquiring a new customer. Sending a unique coupon code when your customers make a purchase can help you drive repeat sales. Launch your Next Order Coupon email campaign today!
Grow Revenue with Next Order Coupons
Drive repeat purchases by sending a unique, single-use coupon code for the next purchase when a customer buys something in your store. Remind them about the coupons later automatically and drive repeat sales.
Offering Next order coupons and encourage customers to keep coming back to your store for more thus retaining them.
Increase Customer Loyalty
Build loyal customers by sending Next order coupons. This will encourage customers to stay loyal and visit again & again.
Increase Brand Awareness
Offering Next order coupons boosts Word of mouth, increases your brand awareness and brings more customers to your store.
Features to Generate 20x Revenue with Coupons
Dynamic Coupon Codes
Generate unique, single-use coupon codes for each customer when they enter your automation workflow. Configure your coupons & add them to your workflow easily.
- Offer three types of discounts via Dynamic coupons
- Percentage discount, Fixed amount discount & Free shipping coupon
- Set expiry dates for coupons
- Set minimum order value to earn coupons
- Generate coupons within the workflow editor
- Send coupons automatically after the purchase
- Allow customers to apply coupons in a single click
Automated Email Reminders
Send Dynamic Next order coupons via automated emails. You can set automatic email reminders to remind customers before the coupon expires. Once configured, Retainful will send them automatically even without your presence.
- Perfectly timed emails to remind customers of the coupons waiting for them
- Send coupons via Thank you emails, Order Follow up emails & Welcome emails
- Send email & email reminders at intervals
- Use our Pre-built email templates or create your own
- Customize your emails using a simple Drag & Drop email editor
- Create Dynamic coupons within the Drag & Drop editor
- Personalize emails using Shortcodes
More automations to save you
Abandoned cart Recovery
The average cart abandonment rate is 69.57%. So, it's time for you to initiate an automated cart recovery email sequence and recover your lost sales.link
Order Follow up emails
Send follow up or confirmation emails and keep your conversation going with your customers. You can also include smart coupons in these emails to drive repeated sales.link
Thank you emails
Thank your customers for purchasing in your store by sending a refreshing thank you email and boost your retention rate.link
Win back emails
Reach out to your one time/inactive customers to remind them about your deals and encourage them to make a sweet come back to your store for more.link