Are you looking for ways to increase customer loyalty and repeat purchases in your WooCommerce store?
Coupons are a great way to attract new customers and retain existing ones. They can also help increase sales and drive revenue for your online store. One type of coupon that can be especially effective is a Next Order Coupon.
A Next Order Coupon is a coupon code that WooCommerce stores offer their customers to use during their next purchase. This type of coupon encourages customers to return to your store and make another purchase. It also helps to build customer loyalty, as customers are more likely to return to your store if they have a coupon code to use for their next purchase.
In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps of creating a Next Order Coupon in WooCommerce. We will cover the following topics:
- How to create a Next Order Coupon in WooCommerce
- How to set up the coupon code to be used for the customer’s next purchase
- Tips for using Next Order Coupons to increase sales and drive revenue.
We hope that by the end of this post, you will have a solid understanding of how to create and use Next Order Coupons in WooCommerce to boost your online store’s sales and revenue. Let’s get started!
Drive Repeated sales with next order coupons.
What is Next Order Coupons?
Next Order Coupons are discounts or promotional codes that can be applied to a customer’s next purchase in an eCommerce store. The ecommerce stores use next order coupons to encourage repeat business or reward repeat customers. The online stores can offer these discount coupons through email campaigns, loyalty programs, or as a thank-you for signing up for a store’s newsletter.
Assuming a scenario where a customer makes a purchase on an e-commerce website, the Next Order Discount or Next Order Reward works as follows:
- The customer makes a purchase and receives a discount code or reward coupon for their next order. They can use this code or coupon for a specific amount off the next purchase or for a certain percentage off the total order.
- The customer can then use this code or coupon during their next purchase on the website. By entering the code at the checkout page, they can redeem the discount or reward automatically.
- The customer can only use the code or coupon once if it has an expiration date. The customer cannot use the coupon again for any future orders.
- The goal of this type of promotion is to encourage customers to make multiple purchases on the website and reward them for their loyalty.
- Some e-commerce websites may also have a loyalty program where customers can earn points or rewards for each purchase they make. These rewards can then be used for discounts or special promotions on future purchases.
How do you go about setting up these types of coupons in your store? The answer is to use WooCommerce Next Order Coupons with Retainful, one of the best next order coupon plugins.
This Retainful plugin will allow you to easily create and manage coupons that can be applied to customers’ next orders, as well as track the success of your coupon campaigns. Whether you own a small business or a large e-commerce store, these plugins will help you boost sales and increase customer loyalty.
Increase Customer loyalty With Next Order Coupons
How to Create WooCommerce Next Order Coupon?
- Go to your WordPress dashboard → Plugins → Add new
- Search for the ‘Retainful’ plugin.
- Click “Install Now” to install the plugin
- Activate the plugin
To connect your store with Retainful you need to get the API keys from Retainful.
Connecting your store with Retainful
Get your API Keys:
- Login to your Retainful dashboard. (If you don’t have an account, Sign up here)
- Go to Settings
- Copy your App ID and Secret Key
Connect your store with Retainful
- Go to WordPress Dashboard → Retainful
- Under the Connection tab, enter the keys in the respective field.
- Click “Connect”
- You’ll see a message once the connection is initiated
Now you have connected your WooCommerce store with Retainful.
To send WooCommerce Next order coupons, you don’t need to visit your WordPress site. All can be configured within the Retainful app.
Creating and sending WooCommerce Next order coupon
Retainful is packed with Email marketing automation features. You can now send WooCommerce Next order coupons via various automated emails like,
- Order Follow up emails
- Thank you emails
- Welcome emails
In this article, we’ll show you how to send WooCommerce Next order coupons via Thank you emails. The process is the same for other emails too.
Configure your automation and set it live. Retainful will automatically send. Thank you email along with your WooCommerce Next order coupon at the right time. No need for any manual trigger.
Selecting Thank you email automation workflow
- Login to your Retainful dashboard
- Click ‘Automation’
3. Workflows page will be opened, Click ‘Create Workflow’
4. In the Create Workflow page, Click ‘Thank You under the ‘Goals’ section and select ‘Thank you email with WooCommerce Next order Coupon.’
5. Enter the name for your Automation and click ‘Continue’
Alright, now you have chosen the Pre-built workflow for Thank you email automation to send WooCommerce discount coupon. Now lets configure it using Customer journey builder.
Configuring Thank you email Automation Workflow
You have selected a pre-built workflow, all the elements are already built, all you have to do is configure the value to suit your needs.
You can make the necessary changes easily using the customer journey builder.
Elements included in the Thank you email automation will be,
- Wait for action
- Coupon reminder
- Trigger – This decides when the customer can enter the workflow based on their action at the checkout page.
Since we are offering WooCommerece Next order coupons, which is a Post-purchase action, the ‘Placed Order’ Trigger will be set by default. If you want to add further trigger rules, you can configure them in the options menus.
2. Next in the automation is the Wait action. Here you can set the time delay to send a Thank you email after purchase.
3. Now, we have to configure the WooCommerce Next order coupon. By default, a 10% discount will be set. But you can change it to the coupon rules menu.
You’ll find this menu on the right side.
In this menu, you can configure your WooCommerece Next order coupon. You can select the type of discount, change a discount value, and set the expiry date & minimum purchase value.
Once configured, click ‘Save’ to add the WooCommerce discount coupon to your automation.
WooCommerece’s Next order coupon will be sent via. Thank you email, which will be configured next.
- Next is the email, A pre-built email template is already included in your automation.
However, you can customize it by clicking the ‘Edit email content’ upon the right.
You can also change the subject line from this menu. Once done, click ‘Save’ to make changes.
Alright, these are the primary components of your Thank you email automation.
This is followed by more Wait actions and Next order coupon reminders. You can modify them the same way you did in the previous block.
- You can add more action or delete an action as per your preference.
To add an action, click the ‘+’ icon,
Once clicked, you’ll be prompted with this menu. Here you can choose the action you want to add to your automation.
6. To delete an action, just click the ‘Delete’ option present on the action block.
- Thank you email automation will end with a ‘You coupon is about to expire’ email.
Once all the emails configured in the workflow are sent, the automation will stop automatically.
- Once you have configured the next order, discount coupons, Emails, Coupon reminders & Wait action.
Click ‘Start Workflow’ to launch the automation.
Once the automation is live, Retainful will automatically send a series of Thank you emails along with the Next order coupons and reminders
So, this is how you can send Next order coupon for your WooCommerce customers.
Tips for using Next Order Coupons to increase sales and drive revenue.
1. Offer a limited-time promotion
Use Next Order Coupons as a way to drive sales during slow periods or to introduce new products.
2. Use targeted marketing
Use Next Order Coupons as a way to target specific groups of customers, such as new customers or repeat customers.
3. Use email marketing
Use email marketing to notify customers of new Next Order Coupons and remind them to use their coupon before it expires.
4. Use a loyalty program
Use Next Order Coupons as a way to reward customers for their loyalty and encourage them to come back and shop again.
5. Use a referral program
Use Next Order Coupons as a way to reward customers for referring friends and family to your store.
6. Use a cross-selling strategy
Use Next Order Coupons as a way to encourage customers to purchase complementary products.
7. Use a upselling strategy
Use Next Order Coupons as a way to encourage customers to upgrade to a higher-end product or service.
8. Use a retention strategy
Use Next Order Coupons as a way to retain customers and reduce customer churn.
Launch your Next Order Coupon campaign today.
Acquiring new customers is expensive. An efficient practice is to retain existing customers, and existing customers are loyal to your store and purchase more than new customers.
Offering Next order discounts or next order rewards is the best way to retain existing customers. This WooCommerce Next order coupon will increase customer loyalty and persuade them to drive repeated sales in your store. You only want to choose the next order coupon plugins for your store.
Haven’t you started to create next order coupon already?
Start creating next order coupons, drive repeat purchases, and retain more customers, and let us know once you’ve sent a thousand smart next order discount coupons!
We’ll be waiting to hear from you!
Next order coupons are unique coupon codes sent when your customers make a purchase that can help you drive repeat sales. It helps to increase customer retention.
You can create and send next order coupon with the WooCommerce Plugin, Retainful. Just Install Retainful, Connect your store with Retainful and Create and send WooCommerce Next order coupon.
Next order coupons are helpful to Drive Repeated sales, Boost Shopify customer retention rate, Increase Customer loyalty, Avoid Cart abandonment, Increase Brand awareness, and WOM marketing.